Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

This is the last day of term 1

I am very excited that it's the last day of term 1. I am also very happy because I have been doing a lot of reading in term one. The things that I want to work on is my maths .


The things that I would do for next term is to do a lot of maths at home and school. I also want to learn all my timetables at home and work on speaking more
to make things better next term.

I felt amazing working in room 10 because of all the teachers and students that were supporting me.







2 comments:

  1. Hey Jino,
    Thats good that you've been enjoying room 7 with Mrs Tofa. Hope your doing well during this lockdown. Keep it up with your great work and blogging. Stay safe !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jino


    Thats IS good that youv'e Been Enjoying Keep On Blogging and Stay safe at school KEEP SAFE !

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.