Pages

Wednesday 28 July 2021

Kiwican

 Today was we had kiwican and todays' lesson was about feelings and emotions and we plaed a game where you have to get in groups of 5 and you and your group has to think of a emotion to do a play about . Me and the group I was in did a play about a person being left out  and the other groups did plays about dissapointed and other emootions that people feel . And when we were having a diccusion mrs mac said emotions and feelings like bored ,lonley ,happy ,angry ,mad and we had to say wich ones were feelings and wich ones were emotions like bored is something you feel and mad is a emotion but some feelings can be emotions like happy is a emotion and a feeling or sad is a emotion and a feeling . today this is what I learend about feelings and emotions .

13 comments:

  1. Hello Jino
    This recount of your Kiwi can lesson is awesome. I was wondering what emotion did the kiwi can instructor chose for you and your group. Anyways keep up the amazing work.

    Cheers
    Mason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jion
    I really enjoyed our kiwi can lesson, it was so fun to play games with you! I hope you had a fun time in Kiwi can. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jion I really loved how you wrote that recount it sounds like a lot of fun at kiwi can keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jino
    I really enjoyed you summery on you Kiwi Can session and it sounds like you had fun. What was you favorite part of the session? Anyways keep up the great work.

    Ali-Jon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jino, I really enjoyed reading what you did at kiwi can, Awesome explaining.
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What did you enjoy the most at kiwi can?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jino, I really enjoyed your summery about your kiwi can Lesson. Keep up your great work!! And also what did you enjoy most about kiwican?

    kind regards,
    Fine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi jino, did you enjoyed kiwi can, I hope you did and I like reading your post it's interesting. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Jino,
    Sounds like you had fun learning about emotions, I like how you post about your day,, it sounds so interesting. Keep up the good work:)

    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jino, I really enjoyed my time at kiwi can and I really like the game we played about emotions. It was really fun.

    Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jino , great recount about kiwican. It was fun playing the emotion game. Did you enjoy kiwican? Good work Jino!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Jino,
    i was just reading your kiwi can writing and i just came and say that you are so good at wirting and how you felt!.
    -bye

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Jino, wow how fascinating!, WOW!! I really enjoyed reading about your blog post of you in kiwican!, if you dont mind whats your favorite part in kiwi can and why!?

    regards
    -Taijah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.