Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

what I did when most of the people in my class went to the mud run

 Yesterday I came to school and it looked like everyone that was suposed to go to the mud run had left already  . I think they left so they wouldt' get stuck in trafic but when they were gone and school started there were only five of us left in the class but we werent' split into other classrooms we just answerd our name during the roll and after that we just did our work I was too busy reading my refugee novel I finished my  novel and then I did some work and then it was morning tea . After that we came back and ate our mornin tea then we read our books and then It was time for kiwican . Because there were only five of us we went with room ten after that it was lunch and we ate our lunch and we went outside to play .                         

After lunch we did our work and then we did our normal end of day routine and then they came back they were wearing their normal clothes not their school clothes but they were clean not coverd in mud and dirty and Mrs tofa asked how the mudrun went and they told her and then we lined up and we went home . 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jino, Its Tiara
    This is a awesome piece of writing of what you did yesterday! Although there were only five students in class you made it sound like you enjoyed it which is great.

    Keep up the great work Jino! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jino, I really like what you have written because it seems like you guys had a fun day without us. although I wasn't with you's on that day I still had wished to stay at school, but I still had fun.

    Keep up the good work Jino

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you late or didn't want to go?...I wonder.....
    Anyway, good for you that you have time to finished read your novel. Good job Jino, no time to waste aye?...
    Keep it up Jino, you are doing very well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.